Extreme Communication Makeover
In a world where communication is bombarding us constantly, most people still struggle to be great communicators. There is a new communication reality and most do not understand what is expected. Whether you are an executive, sales/marketing or communications– you and your company might need an extreme communication makeover and a move to more digital communications. In this session CK can address:
- How to assess your communications honestly
- Internal and external communication audits
- How to develop your story and your company’s story
- Why your communication style may be “old” and how to update it
- What’s new in corporate communication vehicles and opportunities
- How the use of video and other digital communication has exploded and changed
- How to get started on a strategy to leverage content for video, social media and more
Who should attend:
- Executives who want to better understand positioning of their company and what’s new in corporate communications.
- Sales and marketing employees who are charged with communications strategy or execution.
- Internal and external communications professionals
Speaker - Cynthia Kay, Owner/President
CK & Company
Click here to view Cynthia's bio.
"CK brings an authentic energy to helping people communicate better. Her expertise and partnered approach make her impact even more powerful. She's the one we always turn to." Todd Sanders, Build Leaders Now - Principal
& Senior Manager of Leadership Development, Hagerty
This program is made possible by
With Additional Support from
The Leadership Programming at the Chamber is Made Possible by