Join Our Team
Corbin Design is currently seeking an experienced project manager to help us manage our large-scale wayfinding and signage design projects. This position is full-time with benefits and we are an employee-owned firm.
The project manager is responsible for: being the central point of client contact; taking part in onsite project meetings; creating and managing project schedules; developing and adhering to budgets; and assisting with the development of project documents.
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to:
- prioritize and manage multiple projects, teams and schedules simultaneously
- work interactively in an open office environment, collaborating with project team members
- read and understand site and floor plans
- travel via ground or air
- work in a variety of indoor/outdoor conditions including construction sites
- Knowledge of Macintosh computers, Mac OS and related software:
- Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel
- Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and/or FileMaker Pro
Credentials and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration and/or project management concentration
- 3-5 years of project management experience
Corbin Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.