TBA Credit Union is seeking applicants for an opening in our Marketing Department. The position of Marketing Assistant is responsible for assisting the Marketing Director with all areas of communication, supporting the Student-Run Credit Union (SRCU) program by assisting in the development, implementation and growth. Serving as a liaison to the community within the credit union field of membership.
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing or related field.
Required Knowledge and Details
- Flexible schedule required; some work may include weekends and evenings
- Possess valid driver’s license and is able to commute daily
- Proficient or have advanced PC skills with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Highly organized and deadline driven while maintaining precise attention to detail
- Two years of marketing or related experience
- Previous experience working in a credit union or financial institution
- Excellent communication skills and public relations abilities
- Comfortable speaking in public
- Strong organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Ability to prioritize assignments
- Ability and desire to learn