The Traverse City office of the law firm of Smith Haughey Rice & Roegge opened in 1990 with seven attorneys. Today, the office has quadrupled in size to include 29 attorneys who practice a full range of legal services including business law, estate planning, family law, real estate law, and litigation. Situated in the heart of the business and shopping district of downtown Traverse City, Smith Haughey is located at the corner of E. Front and N. Park streets.
Notably, in the 2012 issue of Best Lawyers in America, the Traverse City office had more attorneys listed than any other law firm in the area in the following categories:
• Top-listed in Traverse City
• Top-listed in Traverse City in bankruptcy and creditor-debtor rights law
• Top-listed in Traverse City in bankruptcy litigation
• Top-listed in Traverse City in bet-the-company litigation.Top-listed in Traverse City in commercial litigation
• Top-listed in Traverse City in government relations
• Top-listed in Traverse City in insurance law
• Top-listed in Traverse City in personal injury litigation
• Top-listed in Traverse City in trusts and estates
Parking Information: Visitors are encouraged to park in the conveniently located Larry C. Hardy Parking Deck located at 303 E. State St. Parking will be validated by Smith Haughey.