Sugar Loaf ''The Old Course''
- Recreational Activities
Sugar Loaf ''The Old Course'' is a public golf course in Cedar, Michigan. Located 18 miles Northwest of Traverse City in beautiful Leelanau County.
18 holes of Championship golf, Natural turf driving range with short game area.
Pro-shop with lessons available upon request.
Nine and Eighteen hole leagues.
- 18 hole public golf course
- Driving Range (Natural turf)
- Golf Lessons available by Appt.
- Snack Shop on site
- Cooler Friendly!
Whom to Contact
- Edward FleisPhone: (231) 228-2030
- Brian SculthorpPhone: (231) 228-2030
- Kris WakemanPhone: (231) 228-2030
Take M-72 West out of Traverse City approximately 7 miles.Turn right on County Rd. 651 go 6 miles to the town of Cedar. Good Harbor Trl. 4 miles to Bodus Rd. and make a left. Turn right on Townline.