The Traverse City Chamber hosts a variety of events annually including networking opportunities, regional development and educational events, professional development programs, and more! View the calendar below of current Chamber events open for registration, or explore all events to learn more!
Pinot & Politics
Please join us on Thursday, October 10th from 5 - 7pm at Bonobo Winery for Pinot & Politics.
Pinot & Politics is a series of engaging discussions with federal, state, and local officials. These happy hour afternoons allow an opportunity for our members at every level – whether a new employee, young entrepreneur, or business executive – to make connections and discuss business issues with our local elected officials and other business people in a casual setting.
Our guest list so far includes:
- Eric Keller, U.S. Senator Gary Peters
- Ashlea Walters, Candidate, Traverse City Commission
- Katy Bertodatto, Candidate, Traverse City Commission
- Dave Durbin, Candidate, Traverse City Commission
- Sarah Lutz, Deputy Clerk/Elections Manager, Grand Traverse County
- Brandon Fewins, District Director, US Senator Debbie Stabenow
2019 Pints, Pinot & Politics is Made Possible By: