The Traverse City Chamber hosts a variety of events annually including networking opportunities, regional development and educational events, professional development programs, and more! View the calendar below of current Chamber events open for registration, or explore all events to learn more!
Professional Development Series Part 2 of 3 - Ally Mindset: The Secrets to Cultivating Winning Relationships
Ally Mindset with Angie Morgan
Ally Mindset: The Secrets to Cultivating Winning Relationships
Difficult to manage relationships sabotage more business than anything else
– John Kotter, Harvard Business School
You cannot be successful in business, or in life, unless you are successful in cultivating winning relationships. This high impact and interactive session focuses on the ‘how’ of successful businesses, clarifying the rules of engagement across teams. In organizations where toxic behaviors are ignored, invariably inefficiencies abound, productivity and customer satisfaction decline and costs go up. Relationships matter. This workshop is based on the bestselling book Cultivate: The Power of Winning Relationships by Morag Barrett, and delivered by New York Times Best-Selling Author of SPARK: How to Lead Yourself and Others to Greater Success, Angie Morgan.
- Articulate why quality working relationships matter, the business and personal impact
- Apply the Relationship Ecosystem™ to diagnose the health and quality of your professional relationships
- Determine the key behaviors that demonstrate an Ally Mindset
- Determine the next steps to develop Ally relationships and manage Adversarial relationships
This Program Sponsored by: