Traverse City State Bank is a locally owned, independent community bank in northern Michigan. Traverse City State Bank is committed to providing our customers with service that is gracious, friendly and flexible.
Traverse City State Bank provides a full range of commercial and consumer banking services for any size businesses as well as individuals. The strategic focus of the bank is to remain locally owned and operated; to keep decisions, money and success local; and to build asset growth by providing Business Guidance, Homeowner Solutions and Personal Accessibility to our clients. This focus is captured in our branding initiative called “THRIVE HERE,'' which is a belief that community success depends on all of us – the individuals, businesses and organizations – and can be enhanced by becoming advocates for our local community and celebrate our strengths and successes together.
HERE you will find Local Decisions and Servicing – so your money and response are local.
HERE you will find Business Guidance – where you’ll find approachable, knowledgeable professionals to help you succeed.
HERE you will find Mortgage Solutions with Local Servicing – where we contribute to a positive local economy.
HERE you will find Accessible Banking – where the products and services you want are available from bankers who provide one-on-one relationships.
HERE you will find Volunteers who actively participate in the community – where we all benefit.
Whom to Contact
- Mitchell BluePhone: (231) 995-8022
- Gail ChambersPhone: (231) 995-8714
- Connie DenewethPhone: (231) 995-5544
- Tom DillowayPhone: (231) 995-8706
- Karen FoltzPhone: (231) 995-8717
- Marc JudgePhone: (231) 995-5558
- Diane MacekPhone: (231) 995-5535
- Marianne MorganPhone: (231) 995-5560
- Renee PietrangeloPhone: (231) 955-5559
- Jeff RademacherPhone: (231) 995-8031
- June SchaubPhone: (231) 995-5570
- Kelly SchramskiPhone: (231) 995-5532
- Dan StahlPhone: (231) 995-5551
- Paula WentzelPhone: (231) 995-5527